Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Style Inspiration - Bethany Frankel

I don't know about anyone else but I'm ready for Spring! Since we've still got a month or two till the sun and warmer weather show their face, here is my style inspiration for staying warm and fashionable over the next couple months...Fellow mother and reality T.V. star Bethany Frankel!


 I love that she took a usually summer hat and made it work for the winter.

HERE is my inspiration for Bethany Frankel's winter style.



Items in this set

PUSSY DELUXE | VELVET KITTEN - STONE HOODED COAT [COLOR: BLACK] | GIRLIE JACKET | Jackets | 80% cotton, 20% polyester | EMP Merchandising ::: The Heavy Metal Mailorder ::: Merchandise Shirts and More
$110
emp.de

Skinny Crest Jeans by Anglomania by Lee
$140
my-wardrobe.com

WARMUTH
 $90
aldoshoes.com

Beach Hats : Buy a Beach Hat | Simply Beach UK
simplybeach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment