Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Three Ways to Make Your Legs Look Longer

I'm what some would call midget, petite, shorter than the average girl. I'm barely 5'1. Most of the time I can embrace the fact that I'm petite. My husband's short so I don't mind that my legs aren't as long as Gisele Bundchen but when all of my girl friends are super tall, I literally sink in a crowd. Here are my three tricks to make any girls legs look longer!

HEELS - Clean line heels in particular. A sleek shape and added platform adds extra height making your legs look long and lean. Try these from the Jessica Simpson Collection:
"Acadia" $79; JessicaSimpsoncollection.com

SKIRTS - Try above the knee. On almost every figure this is just the right amount of leg to show. Try this adorable skirt from Rebecca Taylor:


Boucle Skirt in Black $225

 TROUSERS - Try wide leg! Even if your petite like me wide leg trousers make your legs look long and amazing! For a more flattering effect, hem the trousers so they are just off the floor when your wearing heels. Try these from Theory:
Theory "Nomee" Pant $255 @ Saks

No comments:

Post a Comment