There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Three Ways to Make Your Legs Look Longer

I'm what some would call midget, petite, shorter than the average girl. I'm barely 5'1. Most of the time I can embrace the fact that I'm petite. My husband's short so I don't mind that my legs aren't as long as Gisele Bundchen but when all of my girl friends are super tall, I literally sink in a crowd. Here are my three tricks to make any girls legs look longer!

HEELS - Clean line heels in particular. A sleek shape and added platform adds extra height making your legs look long and lean. Try these from the Jessica Simpson Collection:
"Acadia" $79; JessicaSimpsoncollection.com

SKIRTS - Try above the knee. On almost every figure this is just the right amount of leg to show. Try this adorable skirt from Rebecca Taylor:


Boucle Skirt in Black $225

 TROUSERS - Try wide leg! Even if your petite like me wide leg trousers make your legs look long and amazing! For a more flattering effect, hem the trousers so they are just off the floor when your wearing heels. Try these from Theory:
Theory "Nomee" Pant $255 @ Saks

No comments:

Post a Comment