Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rachael's Wearing: Free People & Capitol Pride

This is DC's Capitol Pride Week and if you walk down 17th street you will notice most of the restaurants and stores have the rainbow flag up showing their support. Some of you might not know that my husband owns one of the most popular restaurants on 17th Street, FLORIANA Restaurant.

Even though this might not be the cutest outfit I have ever put on in my life, I wanted to showcase my husbands restaurant and show my support for Capitol Pride!

Shirt {Free People - Current Boutique} Jeans {Vigoss Studio - Second Time Around}
Necklace {From Fashion Swap} Shoes {Steve Madden}
Watch & Ring {Lou Lou's Boutique in Dupont Circle}
The Cost per Wear on this out fit is so low that honestly the most expensive thing I have on is - well it's my undies! This outfit is a perfect example of a serious consignment shopper. The off white flowy free people shirt added volume and camouflaged the massive amounts of sushi I had eaten for lunch. The Vigoss Studio flares jeans had been hemmed by the previous owner making my life a lot easier. The exaggerated flare creates a longer leg on my short 5 foot 1 inch frame and are totally 70's inspired. I love them.

Hope to see everyone this weekend watching the parade! I will be helping my husband out at his restaurant, so everyone stop by {1602 17th Street NW, WDC 20009}!

No comments:

Post a Comment