Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Even though its cold enough for a winter coat out there today, I was in desperate need of doing some Spring Cleaning of my closet this weekend. Able to part with a few things, I thought I would offer some great pieces up to anyone who reads the blog. 

(All payment will be processed through paypal. For more info on any piece please email me directly at Chicdc202@gmail.com)



BCBG Maxazria SIZE SMALL
$20

REBECCA TAYLOR DRESS
SIZE 6 (BACK)
$35

REBECCA TAYLOR DRESS SIZE 6
$35

SHOSHANNA DRESS SIZE 2
$75 (PURCHASED FOR $345)

ANNA SUI LACE BIB SHIRT
SIZE M
$15

ESPRIT MULTI-COLORED DRESS
SIZE 2
$25

JASON MARTIN SLIP DRESS
SIZE 5
$20

JASON MARTIN SLIP DRESS
(BACK)

ARK & CO. TIE DYED DRESS
SIZE M
$45

ARK & CO. (BACK)

ZARA MAXI
SIZE M
$20

ZARA MAXI
(BACK)

COLE HAAN CLUTCH
$45


LE SPORTSAC METALLIC LOAFERS
SIZE 6
$15

MADELINE PEWTER PEEP TOE HEELS
SIZE 6
$15


MADDEN GIRL PEEP TOE LOAFERS
HEEL ABOUT 2 IN
$20

No comments:

Post a Comment