Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Baaaaaccck!

Okay,  okay I know I’ve been slacking in the blog department….BUT I calculated and I’ve actually only been in the City about 10 days this month. Its been a brutal month full of travel.
A couple weeks ago I was honored to participate in the STYLE FOR HIRE workshop taught by Stacy London in New York City. Although I didn’t make the cut, I came back even more sure of my desire and technique as a stylist. I learned the science and art of being a stylists. How to work better with my clients to ensure their clothes fit their budget, body type, coloring, and lifestyle. Stacy London is a true inspiration for any inspiring stylist.

More news….I will be re-branding my business aspect of being a stylist. I have started working with a graphic designer on a new logo and website. My calendar is filling up with events and client meetings with the hopes of making this a full time position for myself!
On another NOTE: All appointments booked between now and June 1st will be receiving a $50 discount for a Three-Hour Closet Analysis (Priced at $150 now only $100).

No comments:

Post a Comment