Well its the end of a Monday, most of you are either sitting in front of the TV watching the Bachelor or watching the re-run of Gossip Girl (errrr I hate reruns!). Either way, it's only Monday, so I thought I would put together some fun styling tips to try to spice up your style this week, perk you up, and help everyone look forward to the weekend! Only FOUR more days y'all!
(1) Put on a basic pair of jeans and a tee shirt, accessorized with the biggest and boldest accessories you own.
(2) Its supposed to rain tomorrow? Ditch your standard umbrella for a kid’s umbrella – they come in fun prints and colors and are the perfect size for one person. Even better, they’re cheaper than normal ones.
(3) Invest in some really amazing lingerie. Even if you’re the only one who’s going to see it. Even if you think it’s a waste of money. On days when you’re just wearing sweats, cute lingerie can turn your whole mood around.
(4) Go shopping for cute gym clothes to workout in. Then put them on and go exercise! It’s the ultimate way to boost your mood.
(5) On a rainy day, ditch your heels in favor of brightly colored rain boots. Remember how your mom use to tell you to NOT jump in the puddles? News flash! Mama's not here. Go out and stomp in those bad boys!