Monday, September 19, 2011

Rock of Ages - U Street - Must Check Out

This weekend I finally got an afternoon to myself with no toddler, no husband, no responsibilities, nothing (BIG thanks to my parents!).

I decided to check out a couple vintage stores in the Adams Morgan, U Street Corridor area that I had been dying to check out but never can get around to. So after an amazing brunch at my Husbands restaurant, Floriana, I headed uptown and stumbled upon Rock it Again.

I believe this store used to be the over priced womens clothing store Nana? Any way I have to say I was very very pleased with the selection of Vintage they had to offer in both men's and women's clothing. Tons of bow ties, shoes, jackets, caridgans, and adorable vintage inspired dresses all for pretty affordable prices.




I even found a pair of YSL shoes with a kitten heel for, well dirt cheap, that I fell in love with. I didn't purchase them but am determined to go back later this week.

Rock it Again
1528 U Street (Between 15th & 16th Streets)
http://www.rockitagain.com/

(All pics are from Rock it Again's website)

No comments:

Post a Comment