Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy to Announce

I am so excited to announce a couple exciting events happening in my life!

First of all I am in the process of expanding my talents of styling to the Editorial side of Fashion! I recently signed a contract to be the exclusive stylist of a local DC photographer and will also be the personal stylists of an up and coming model! Pictures of both of these projects are soon to follow!

Secondly I am Excited to announce that in March I will be going to NYC for the Style for Hire Workshop with the famous Stacy London! My hopes are to join their team of stylist in April when I get back. I am very excited to work with an amazing group of stylist and learn and perfect my trade even MORE!

For more information on my projects or to book an appointment please email me at Chicdc202@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment