Friday, December 17, 2010

About Me & ChicDC

Growing up I loved two things...FASHION and ORGANIZING. At 19, much to my parents dismay, I set my sights on New York City and moved there to attended the Laboratory Institute of Merchandising. Taking in every moment of crazy New York, I volunteered at fashion week, accepted internships with several showrooms, and later graduated with a degree in Fashion Marketing.

Now back in DC my mission is to make style attainable! I work with every body type and every budget to create a style that fits YOUR life. With seasonal and/or yearly closet audits, together we go through the process of (1) organizing, (2) seeing what flatters your body, (3) what needs to go, and finally (4) what your closets lacking.

For more information on rates and availability email ChicDc202@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment