Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Best Present Ever

After months and months of begging, my husband finally got the hint and bought me a french dress form to help me with my sewing for Christmas. this is by far the BEST present I have ever received!


A couple months ago my mom bought one very similar to mine, her's was more for decoration though. Anyway she keeps it in her dinning room and puts vintage dresses she collects (yes, a love for vintage runs in the family) on her. She even named her, Elizabeth Taylor. Yes, I know this sounds odd, and your probably thinking my mom needs to get her head checked, but if you saw the rest of her house you would see just how cute this all looks in her house.

I thought naming it would create some more creative juices flowing. Any suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment